Crossed Sabres Ranch
Our goal at the ranch is to allow you to disconnect and reconnect with the things that matter the most. That means we don’t want you to worry about planning, booking, and paying at every turn of the road. Here at the ranch we try to provide everything you could want or need in your ranch vacation without you having to seek them out. We want you to feel like a guest in our home, and that you are partaking in the same activities we enjoy and do on a daily basis. What’s Included:
- Your private cabin accommodations, with daily housekeeping service
- Three hearty meals a day, nightly hors d’oeuvres, and our famous bottomless cookie jar.
- Daily guided activities such as horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, Yellowstone tour, white water rafting, and kids program. All horse related activities have a 250 Max weight limit.
- Evening entertainment in our Libby Creek Saloon with billiards, foosball, cards and board games
- Special events such as an evening BBQ, Trip to the Cody Night Rodeo, Roping, and western dancing
- Available laundry facility for your use.
To secure your reservation, we require a 25% deposit. We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards for all payments. Payments made by credit card will incur a 2% service charge. Your reservation is secured upon receiving your deposit.
If you cancel your reservation within 60 days of your stay, a 10% service charge is forfeited prior to the return of your deposit. If cancelled within 30 days of your stay, 100% of your deposit is forfeited. On a one time basis, all reservations may be transferred to the following year with no loss of deposit.
Rates & Reservations
Crossed Sabres Ranch is a full service dude ranch. Our standard traditional dude ranch vacation is a six night, Sunday to Saturday, vacation. In addition, we offer shorter stays with a minimum of three nights. These rates are a proration of the six day package, and only available during the Shoulder seasons. Not included in the prices are 8% Wyoming tax and 15% Service Charge to cover gratuities.
Adults only week 2017: September 3rd – 9th
Shoulder Seasons 2017: May 28th – 3rd, June 4th – 10th, August 27th – September 2nd
Prices are per person and as follows.
Full Summer Season
6 Nights - $2000
Children (13 and under) :
6 nights - $1500
6 Nights - $2000 / $1500
5 Nights - $1670 / $1250
4 Nights - $1336 / $1000
3 Nights - $1000 / $750