Our fly-fishing guides take guests fishing on the Shoshone River in the heart of the Shoshone National Forest. Stunning scenery, plenty of fish, and incredible guests—make the North Fork of the Shoshone River a premier fly-fishing destination. You and your fellow fishing guides will be in charge of our fishing program where we provide Orvis gear and flycasting lessons for adults and children. Our fishing trips are solely walk/wade trips as we have easy access to the river. We promise you will never run out of favorite fishing holes here.
When you’re not fishing, you will help out with ranch maintenance (landscaping, mowing, minor plumbing, etc), double as a tour guide for our weekly trip to Yellowstone, and keep the saloon stocked.
We do ask all of our employees to help in general ranch jobs outside of their specific department as needed. Some of these jobs are socializing with guests, helping with BB guns, archery, and hatchet throwing, washing dishes, square dancing, skeet shooting, rodeo transportation, airport shuttles, and anything else needed to ensure the success of the ranch.
- Minimum age to apply – 20
- Must be able to work May 15th – August 20th , Preference given to applicants who can work till the end of season September 10th
- Extensive fly-fishing experience, with previous guiding a plus
- Experience in basic maintenance and operating landscaping machinery (lawn mower, trimmers, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid First Aid/CPR/AED certifications covering time of employment